Connecting your Android device to Office 365
Supported email app for androids is Microsoft Outlook: Organize Your Email & Calendar
- Download and Install it from the Google Play Store. Click here to view what the app looks like.
- After it is installed, open the app and tap 'Get Started'
- Now enter in your @wsu.edu email address on the Add Account screen
- Tap Continue when done
- It will now search for your account and direct you to the WSU Network Authentication page; a 2-Step authentication may be required at this point
- Skip the Option to add another account and help screens until your Office 365 Inbox is displayed
Syncing Outlook Calendars & Contacts with your Android Device
By default, the contacts in your Office 365 account are only kept within the Outlook app. If you
would like to sync your Outlook contacts to the Contacts folder on your Android device, please take the steps below.
- Open the Outlook app.
- Tap the Outlook icon left of your Inbox
- Then tap the gear icon in the bottom left
- Tap your account from the Accounts list.
- Tap the switch to the right of Sync contacts and/or calendar
- If a window appears asking to allow Outlook access to your contacts, tap Allow.
- Your contacts and calendar items will start syncing.
If you need further assistance, please contact our office(contact info below)