Connecting your iOS device to Office 365
Supported email application on iOS mobile device is the Microsoft Outlook App
- Download the Microsoft Outlook App (If you do not have it). Click here to see what it should look like on your iOS device
- Open app
- Enter WSU email. You then be redirected to the WSU Login page
- Log in with WSU account
- It will ask if you would like to add another account, press skip for now
Syncing Outlook Calendar & Contacts with your iOS device
- Open "Settings"
- Go to Calendar
- Click on Accounts then Add Account
- Select Microsoft Exchange
- Enter your WSU email address and press Next
- It will ask about signing in using Microsoft, click "Sign In"
- You will get the WSU login process as normal
- It will then ask if you are trying to sign in to Apple Internet Accounts, click "Continue"
- You will then be able to select which services you want to connect the account to
- Mail (WSU recommends that you disable this)
If you need further assistance, please contact our office(contact info below)