Forwarding Email When Departing
Continue Accessing Data After Moving On
Automatically forwarding your WSU email to another address can help you receive messages you would otherwise miss out on. This can be accomplished using the Outlook Web Access or Microsoft Outlook on a computer.
Instructions for Outlook Web Access
- Open Internet Explorer, or other Web Browser.
- Enter email.wsu.edu into the address bar, or click the link.
- Input your WSU login credentials and click "Continue".
- Click the "Gear Icon" at the top right of the screen.
- in the search bar, type "Forwarding" then click the result below.
- Click the circle next to "Start Forwarding"
- In the text box below, type in the email address you would like emails forwarded to.
- Click the check box next to "Keep a copy of forwarded messages"
- Then click the "Save" button above "Forwarding"