How to Change Your Password on a Vetmed Windows Desktop.
- Log in to any Vetmed Desktop Computer
- Hold down the Ctrl, Alt, and Delete keys to bring up the Windows Security window
- Click on the Change a password button
- You will now be prompted to fill in your old password and your new password twice
- Click the arrow pointing right to confirm the password change
- A window will pop up saying "Your password has been changed." Click OK
- Click Cancel to take you back to the desktop screen
- Your password has now been changed, effective immediately. If you forget your new password, please contact us, and we can help you change it.