Configuring Outlook for Office 365
How to Configure Outlook for Windows for Office 365:
- Step 1: Open the Control Panel
- Step 2: Click Mail. If you do not see the Mail option, change your View by setting to Large icons or Small Icons
- Step 3: Click Show Profiles...
- Step 4: Click Add...
- Step 5: Type in a memorable name for this profile, then click OK. (Ex. WSU, Office365)
- Step 6: By default it should already be on E-mail Account, go ahead and type in a Name
Enter your WSU email address (This is your WSU ID with @wsu.edu)
Enter your WSU password twice then HIT Next
- Step 7: You should now see a Configuring page
You may see a smaller popup containing your WSU email address, type in your WSU password, check Remember my credentials, then click OK.
- Step 8: If your credentials were correct, the page should now say Congratulations at the top, click Finish.
- Step 9: Under Always use this profile, click the drop down menu and select your newly created profile, then click OK.
- Step 8: Congratulations! Your email account was successfully configured and is ready to use.
Note: You must restart Outlook for these changes to take effect.
Office 365 Web Browser Access:
- You will need to use your WSU network ID and password
- Then simply type outlook.office365.com in your preferred browser and hit Enter, and log in
- Or you can LaunchWebmail