Configuring Outlook for Office 365
How to Configure Outlook for Mac for Office 365:
- Step 1: Open the Microsoft Outlook app
- Step 2: Click Outlook at the top right of the screen, and click Preferences...from the dropdown
- Step 3: Click Accounts.
- Step 4: At the bottom left of the popup, click the + and click New Account… from the dropdown.
- Step 5: Enter your WSU email address (This is your WSU ID with @wsu.edu)
- Step 6: In the WSU Popup, login with your WSU ID and Password.
- Step 7: Congratulations! Your email account was successfully configured and is ready to use.
Office 365 Web Browser Access:
- You will need to use your WSU network ID and password
- Then simply type outlook.office365.com in your preferred browser and hit Enter, and log in
- Or you can LaunchWebmail