Connecting your Android device to Office 365
- Open Device Settings and choose Cloud and Accounts (older Android devices, it is just Accounts)
- Tap on Add Account and select Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync
- Enter your WSU email address (WSUNID@wsu.edu) and password
- You will be asked to activate the email, click OK
- The account by default should automatically configure the settings. If not, click the back button and enter the following:
Username: WSUNID@wsu.edu OR outlook.office365.com\WSUNID@wsu.edu
Server Address: outlook.office365.com (make sure the Use secure connection (SSL) is checked).
DOMAIN:(If it asks) outlook.office365.com
- A pop-up box will appear asking you to allow Remote Security Administration, go ahead and click OK
- You will now be asked for Sync Preferences. Keep in mind our IMPORTANT notice on top of the page.
- Click Activate on the Device Administrator page (to complete the setup, this is REQUIRED)
- This will conclude your account/email setup on your device.