Connecting your iOS device to Office 365
These are instructions for newer iOS versions, older devices may need to be configured manually.
- Open Settings app
- Scroll down to Accounts & Passwords
- Click Add Account
- Click Exchange
- Type in WSUNID@wsu.edu
- Type in a recognizable Description, ex. WSU Email
- Click Next at the top right
- You will See a Popup, click Sign In
- On the next screen, click Work or school account
- You will see a WSU login page, login with your WSUNID and Password
- If successful, you will see a screen on what apps you would like associated with you WSU Email
- Click Save at the top right
Manual configuration(If needed)
- Tap "Enter settings manually"
- Type the server name: outlook.office365.com
- Leave the domain field blank.
- Enter your WSUNID username in the username field.
- Enter your WSUNID password.
- Tap Next.
- Choose which items (email, calendar, contacts, etc.) you want to sync between your account and your iOS device. Tap Save.