Taking Examplify Exams On Your Personal Laptop
- Windows 7, Windows 10, or Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan or higher
- Only genuine U.S. English versions of Windows are supported
- Surface type tablets are allowed but you need to have an external keyboard
- IOS or Android devices are not supported
Minimum Hardware requirements:
- CPU : 1.86Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo or greater
- RAM : 2GB or higher
- Hard drive : 1GB of available space
- Internet connection for Examplify download, registration, exam download and upload
- Screen resolution must be 1024x768 or higher
- Administrator-level account permissions
- Examplify cannot be used on any virtual operating systems such as Virtual Machine, Parallels or VMWare
Installation (do this early! don't wait the day of your exam!)
- Download and Install Examplify on the computer you will use for testing.
- Enter washingtonstate as your Institution ID.
- Register your device using your ID and password.
- You must test CVM network connectivity in advance.
- You must know your WSU, Vetmed and ExamSoft usernames and passwords prior to the exam.
- Check that your computer's date and time are accurate.
- Come to the exam with a fully-charged battery.
- Close all other software prior to launching Examplify.
- Disable all antivirus software prior to launching a secure exam.
- Exam proctor will give you the exam password at the appropriate time.
After the exam:
- After completing the exam, wait until you see the GREEN confirmation screen.
- An email will be sent to the address you used when you registered Examplify. This email may take up to 15 minutes to be generated.
- The email will confirm the upload of your answer file.
- On the green screen, you can click the History button to review your upload and download history. Checking this history report will RECONFIRM the uploading of your answer file.
- To read and be familiar with this document.
- Ask any questions in advance.
- Make sure your device meets the minimum requirements.
- Make sure you have the software installed and registered.
- Must have power via charger or battery, charger is recommended.
- Computer must be fully patched/updated and have up to date antivirus. (these are requirements for all computers connecting at WSU)
- Verify your computer is in proper working condition.