Change Your Vetmed Password
How to Change Your Password on a Vetmed Windows Desktop.
- Log in to any Vetmed Computer
- Hold down the Ctrl, Alt, and Delete keys to bring up the Windows Security window
- Click on the Change Password... button
- You will now be prompted to fill in your old password and your new password twice
- Click OK
- A window will pop up saying "Your password has been changed." Click OK
- Click Cancel to take you back to the desktop screen
- Your password has now been changed, effective immediately. If you forget your new password, please contact us, and we can help you change it.
How to Change Your Password from a web browser.
These instructions are intended for use on personal devices and Macs.
- Click here.
- Type your Vetmed username and your old password once and your new password twice, then click OK.
- You should see confirmation of the change.
- Your password has been changed, effective immediately. If you forget your new password, please contact us, and we can help you change it.