Accounts and Access
For a Vetmed account you need to:
- Visit or contact your departmental personnel MANAGER. If you do not have that information, email email@example.com for assistance.
For the WSU account, after the appointment is entered they can go to:
- A. https://webutil.wsu.edu/apps/nidgen/Default.aspx to self create their WSU NID.
- B. https://webutil.wsu.edu/apps/exchangemailsetup/index.aspx to set up their Office365 and with it their email.
**may have to wait overnight between steps A and B.
With your Vetmed account you will have:
- access to Vetmed computers, network drives, and other Vetmed resources.
With your WSU account will have:
- access to my.wsu.edu, wireless, email, and other WSU resources.